At Morris Hospital, our mission is to improve the health of area residents. And when you give to our Hospital, you support:
- A Truven Health Analytics 100 Top Hospitals® award winner (2016)
- An institution that has been providing compassionate and personalized care for 109 years
- A place that is committed to giving you access to the right care, with more than 165 physicians in 37 medical specialties
- A chance for everyone to receive the excellent care they need, regardless of their ability to pay
- A Hospital that is one of only 187 nationally that receive an “A” rating for safety from the Leapfrog group
- The recognition we have received for excellence in patient care, safety and employee engagement.
How Your Gift Helps
In our tight-knit community, when you make a gift to Morris Hospital, you make a difference in the lives of our patients, who happen to be our family and friends.
These gifts enhance and expand services, provide for lifesaving equipment, and develop new programs that would otherwise not be possible. No matter the size of the gift, we promise that it will make a profound difference to Morris Hospital.
Benefits of Giving
In addition to supporting the mission of Morris Hospital, a planned gift can provide substantial tax advantages, especially on gifts of stocks and real estate. The benefits may include:
- an income tax deduction
- reduced capital gains taxes
- reduced probate costs and estate taxes
- income for life
Simply by taking advantage of incentives the IRS provides, you and your advisor can craft a gift that fits your needs, as well as the needs of Morris Hospital. Even with the increased standard deduction in the tax law that became effective January 1, 2018, an immediate income tax charitable deduction resulting from a planned gift may lead to itemizing deductions and greater tax savings. A planned gift makes it possible for you, your loved ones, and Morris Hospital to all benefit.
We want to be sure that we can fulfill your wishes. If you have any questions, please contact:
Auxiliary & Foundation Officer
Morris Hospital Foundation